11.07.2013

Mixed Prints Collaboration











Aldo shoes
Love Quotes scarf
Urban Outfitters skirt
Material Girl top and sweater
Jcrew necklace

This post is a little different than normal because today, I'm doing a trend collaboration with Gaeye. I met her through instagram and she approached me to start a mixed print trend collaboration. I loved the idea and straight to my closet I went. 

I made sure that the prints were neutral so that they wouldn't clash. To add a bit of color to the outfit, I added the bright yellow scarf. Who says you can't wear bright colours in the winter? The gold print and the bright yellow just made sense to me too. What do you think?
To see the details of Gaeye's outfit, go visit her blog here. We didn't even plan it, but we both ended up adding a pop of colour with our mixed prints. Great minds? hehe.  

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!