10.21.2013

Sweater Cozy












3.1 Target x Phillip Lim sweater
Joe Fresh Jeans
Zara Toque
Daily Look bag
Report boots

Sweater season! It's a love and hate relationship I must say. I love it because I can hide the fact that my diet changes during this time of the year (Not that my diet is any better in the summer). Hate, because I live in one of the coldest cities. Ever. Sweaters are not only a fashion trend, but also an absolute necessity here. In saying that, sweaters are something I don't usually mind spending a little more money than I usually would on a piece of clothing. 

This sweater is from the 3.1 Target x Phillip Lim collection that just blew over recently. I missed out on a lot of the pieces but I still managed to get my hands on this sweater. On sale, I might add. I loved the classic look and the subtle gems that wrapped halfway around the neck. I didn't really capture the details in the pictures as much as I had wanted to but you either get the point or you are probably one of the ones who own it. :)

Anyway, I hope you are all having a lovely week. It's been a busy week for me but I'd still love to hear from you! 


 

This is my entry for the IFB Project #118: Sweater Girls. 




Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!