10.24.2013

Modern Day Minnie


Target skirt and top
Jcrew necklace
Forever21 boots
Asos jacket

I'm so excited to share this post because it's my first collaboration with my good friend, Denean Dale. She is one of my old friends who works as a Freelance/Special Effects Makeup Artist/ and a rising Youtube star! hehe. If the photos didn't give it away already, we decided to do a Disney Fashion Icon, Minnie Mouse!

If you want to see how the makeup was done and what she used, check out her Youtube channel @Deneandale or click here. You can also follow her on Instagram (also deneandale),where she posts other amazing makeup looks.

For the outfit, I wanted to to create her look with something that was already in my closet. The first thing that came to mind was my polka dot top with the peter pan collar. I added a black quilted skirt and boots with over the knee socks. Lastly, the famous Minnie ears because the outfit wouldn't be complete without it!


  Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoyed this as much as we did creating it. We had so much fun filming this tutorial that even her puppy, Diesel, wanted to join the shoot. Till next time! xx

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!