9.17.2014

Upsize








Top: Free People (here) | Bag: Daily Look (here and in different colors) | Flats: Target | Necklace: Forever21 (sold out, loving these here) | Sunglasses: Zara
Depending on where I buy my clothes, my clothes range from XS to an XL. I know that my measurements fluctuate quite a bit, but all in all, I know it’s not me. I remember the days when I refused to purchase something if the size number was too big. Yep, we’ve all been there. If you claim to be a certain size, you’re either lying through your teeth or you shop for all your clothes in one store.
I love anything oversize and baggy so this top definitely fit the bill. I have a few pieces from Free People and I just love the quality of their clothes. It has to be the magic fabrics they use because the shirts wash and dry beautifully with no detectable fading or shrinking. Their clothes run larger so it’s always a thrill when I can put on an XS and still devour a huge meal.

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!