3.24.2014

Leopard and Pink




Jacket: Zara (similar here) | Shoes: Target (similar and on sale here) | Necklace: Forever21 | Belt: Target | Clutch: Banana Republic (want this here) Pants: Rachel Roy via Winners

Happy Monday! This weekend went by way too fast. I spent my weekend mostly with my bff Denean, as she will be moving away to Vancouver in April. We spent all of Saturday morning filming a fun shoot which I will have up soon on my blog. I can't wait to share it with you guys!

On to the outfit, I bring this pink coat with me whenever I wear a simple black and white outfit like this one. I added the leopard accessories because I love me some prints and a gold necklace to dress it up a bit. Hope you like it!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! I just started following you on bloglovin' :) Now i'm wishing I would have bought this pink coat from Zara when I saw it!
    www.xoaubrie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft pink! Gahhh. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft pink! Gahhh I'm in love <3
    You look fab, doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute outfit. I love the blush and leopard print. So chic!

    Melanie @UnraveledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this coat!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!