1.02.2014

Fresh Start











Shoes: Steve Madden | Pants: Target | Bag: Jcrew | Sweater: H&M 

Goodbye 2013, hello 2014! There are so many things to look forward to this year and hope to share some of them with you. I am also so thankful for all the blessings that came my way last year and all the wonderful people I met through blogging. 2013 was also a challenging year for me, but what's life without them? I learned a few things along the way, like letting go, moving on without looking back, and remembering that there it's impossible to please everyone. If you know me personally, you know that I try to control every aspect of my life. I stress about things that shouldn't matter and have lost countless nights of sleep because of it. Things are going to change this year and there is no better feeling than a fresh new start.

Anyway, here is my first outfit of 2014 to share with you guys and I hope that you also share your resolution on the comments below! 

Here is to new beginnings and hopefully more hours of sleep. :)  xx


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!