8.18.2014

A-Line Fit

 


Skirt: The Gap (Similar here) | Heels: Nine West (Similar here)  | Clutch: The Gap | Top: DKNY
 
I just want to mention how amazed I am with the quality of these photos that were taken with my iphone. We usually take the camera along with us wherever we go, but what is a girl supposed to do when we forget it at home? Iphone! My husband was pretty happy that it took about half the time to take these than it would with our camera. hehe.
Anyway, I've virtually been searching for an A-line skirt to add to my wardrobe and couldn't be more happier when a friend gifted me one. I could be wrong, but I swear that this skirt looks good on every woman regardless of shape. It cinches at the waist yet glides away from the thigh area. Can anyone say Halleluiah. It can't be any more forgiving than this!
Ya call me crazy, but I did end up wearing this outfit to run errands. Some days just call for heels!  For an everyday wear, I would pair this skirt with a crop top and a pair of sandals.
 

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!