5.02.2014

Shine Bright Like a Diamond


Top: Romwe c/o (here) | Skirt: H&M (similar here in brighter colors!)| Bag: Michael Kors | Belt: Forever21 | Shoes: Target

I've probably said it a million times but I'll say it again, I love casual pieces because they are an essential to any wardrobe. I know some of you may feel the same way as I do. It's just so easy to throw on a grey tee with an outfit. I loved this one from Romwe and guilty of wearing it a few too many times in just one week.
Another reason to love this tee is because of the print! As Riri would say, Shine Bright Like A Diamond. Such inspiring words to me. It reminds me to embrace myself for who I am. I know that I will never be able to impress everyone, but I would rather be happy with who I am than mold into someone I am not. 

2 comments:

Love to hear from you!