4.30.2014

Busy Bee





 
Jacket: H&M (similar here) | Top: Target | Shoes: H&M | Bag: Michael Kors (here with the matching wallet!) | Bracelet: gifted | Sunglasses: Aldo (old)
 
It's been awhile since I've posted on here and that's just because I wanted to take a break from blogging and refresh my thoughts. My weekends have been filled with close friends & family moving away and just spending some time with them. It was the best time to take a vacation from the online world. Apparently taking a vaca from blogging can be more productive than not. It's supposed to make you come up with the best ideas for future posts? Can't say that I feel that it is a 100% true, but I feel refreshed and excited to post again! See you on my next post! xx
 

1 comment:

  1. taking a blog break always seems like a great idea. i'm actually taking a mini break now myself!
    love your top!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!