5.20.2014

Little Backless Dress





Dress: via Bella Maas | Heels: Zara (old, similar here) | Clutch: Aldo (old) | Necklace: Gifted

If you're not a fan of showing too much cleavage, show your back! Backless dresses and shirts are a popular trend and you can show as much as you'd like! I really loved the idea of a backless dress but had to overcome the obstacle of finding the right bra for it. I'm a lazy person and if my clothes are not easy and convenient, it will end up hanging in my closet for the rest of the year. Going braless is just not an option for me as I'm not one of those girls who are just built in a way that they don't have to worry about putting them things on. That would just make life too easy, right?

This dress was picked up randomly at a little boutique in Sherwood Park, Bella Maas. This dress is not completely backless so I thought it was the perfect way to ease into the trend. I think this will be my LBD for the spring/summer this year.

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!