3.13.2014

Lovers & Friends | Spring Essentials



 


 
Jean Jacket: Forever21 (Similar here) |  Sunglasses: Forever21 | Crop top: Topshop (Craving these)| Pants: Lovers and Friends (here) | Shoes: H&M | Earrings: Winners (Similar here) | Bag: Armani
 
I'm sure you all know by now that there's nothing like a pair of floral print pants to brighten up my day. Lovers & Friends carries this print in a maxi dress, jumpsuit, and a bomber jacket. I wanted all of it, but of course my wallet wouldn't allow it. I paired them with my basics to show you my spring essentials.
 
Jean Jacket: Just like a trench coat, this is a basic that will never go out of style. I wear mine often with a tee or with a dress for the "casual chic" look.
 
Patent Bag: Just to swap out my usual black leather bag I lug around all winter, I wore a patented black bag for a more polished look.
 
Open toe heels: Every girl needs this in their closet. I love the chunkier heel on this because it was comfortable enough to walk around with all day. I start wearing mine during this time of the year as I don't plan on trudging through the snow with open toes in -40 weather.
 
Crop top: Here's a basic white crop top that's so versatile to put over a dress, high waist pants, high waist pencil skirts.....high waist everything! You get the point.
 
What do you think? What's your spring essentials?

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit so much, where are you from? I wish I could send some sun your way!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!