1.31.2014

J&A Pixels


In late 2012, I didn't even know how to operate a DSLR camera. I purchased it in hopes that I could start filming Youtube videos. I actually filmed some haul videos, uploaded and ended up deleting them after a couple of days. It will take a lot of getting used to! 

So I took photos of outfits instead. I remember the first few months, I would drag my husband out in the backyard and ask him to just point and shoot the camera for an OOTD. When he wasn't around, I would take my tripod back with me and use a remote to take it myself. I had no idea what I was doing, but I knew I loved the idea of capturing photos and fashion. I signed up for online photography courses and read up on how to start my own blog. My husband and I clicked away and long story short, we created a name for our photos. Here is one I took awhile back for Ashley to promote graduation photos! She is an actual model and she was nice enough to do this for me! Also want to thank my friend @deneandale for helping me with this! Xxx

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!