9.15.2013

Picnic Cozy

Picnic! That was the first thing I thought about when I threw on this outfit. So picnic it was! If you don’t know already, my husband and I love driving,biking, walking around town just to scope out some new places around town. When I mean we, I mean I do, but that’s beside the point. Hehe. Point is, we found a little cute spot just ten minutes away from our place and ate our lunch around the open field.
 I was super excited because I felt the need to take my Jeffrey’s out for a walk before summer disappears on me. They are my current loves! I’m not really one to splurge on sandals, but with my studs and spikes obsession, there was no stopping me. I have been eyeing them for awhile and purchased them when I spotted it on sale on Karmaloop. I got two pairs for the price of one! Crazy! Anyway, I hope that you are all enjoying great company this weekend and the nice weather!


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!