11.25.2012

Christmas Shopping and Sunday OOTD



How many of you already started your Christmas shopping? I always say at the beginning of November that I will do my shopping earlier than the last Christmas. As some of you may know, I have an online store where I purchase a handful of my day to day needs and gifts. I love buying them online now just to avoid having to go through one store after another just to find the perfect gift. The returns are easy and can be less expensive. I love comparing prices and google reviews while I'm shopping. Another reason is that the site will also ship your gifts for you. If you are buying and sending within Canada, they will ship directly to the person you want to send it to. I don't need to go through all that hassle with the post office and packing tape. :) haha. I hate making snappy decisions so I try to avoid standing in an aisle at any stores trying to figure out whether or not my mom will like them. Online shopping is definitely the way to go! 
Here's a pick of one of my favourite purchases from this site. It's $120 plus free shipping, returns and exchanges for 180 days! Can't beat that. We have a wide selection that you can choose from no matter what your budget is. Vacuums, mp3s, popcorn maker, Fossil watches and you name it. I hope you get a chance to check it out ! It would mean alot and help support us! xxx




Michael Kors Monogram wallet  here



Now on to my outfit! The weather has been extremely cold here in Alberta, so I have been obsessed with layering simple pieces. One of my favourite go to pieces are sweaters and sweatshirts. This one that I'm wearing is super thick and warm already that I didn't need a jacket. If you search your nearest Joe Fresh retailer, I think you may still be able to pick this one up. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment! Would love to see your blog! xx









Jeans:JoeFresh. Boots:Payless. Bag: Juicy Couture(old). Necklace: Tiffany . Top:FCUK.  Jewelry:Claires and H&M. 



2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you are wearing this cardigan in cold cold Alberta. So ironic but so nice.

    Get yourself bloglovin' so we can follow each other. You will not regret it.

    http://THEURBANPROMENEUR.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cold cold Alberta is right! haha. We're not in the -30s yet and hoping that we don't have to go through that this year! Wishful thinking haha. Created a bloglovin and love it!!

      Delete

Love to hear from you!