6.16.2012

Ebay love

I have been on my ebay/amazon phase again these past couple of months. Whenever I find something I love that I don't feel like spending a fortune on, I go online to search for something similar. I always find that they're so much more cheaper with the same quality, or sometimes even better. I get so overwelmed when I go shopping at stores, that sometimes, I prefer shopping online. 
Anyhoot, here's my most recent ebay purchase. I purchased it for around $15.00 with shipping! It was purchased from Nordstorm by the owner. It's so comfy and can add to my simple outfits! I think this would look so cute with a maxi dress or a skirt. I'm sure I'll be featuring this again on my blog! :P Enjoy!

Tank top: Walmart
Clutch: Aldo
Pants: H&M


Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Winners(Steve Madden)









Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!