10.09.2014

Yolo







Hat: Brixton Dalila Hat via Revolve (sold out but love this one here) | Leather Jacket: H&M | Skirt: Rachel Roy | Boots: Fergie (via the Bay)

It seems that I've been neglecting my blog the past couple of weeks. It's because I feel like I am physically and mentally close to the "burn out" stage. This last month has been one of the busiest months of this year. I've taken on a few projects and underestimated all the workload I have to do on top of my full time job. I sound like I'm complaining but I swear I'm not. Not at all! I am so grateful for all these opportunities! I'm writing this and thinking, you guys probably don't even know what I'm talking about. What projects?  

I've been playing around with photography the start of this year and I've had opportunities to take some newborns, families, and couples. Also, I can't forget the one I was so excited about. Livy Jeanne! I can't believe she used my photo for her cover album!!! EEEK. Check it out here. Photography sparked my interest in Graphic Design again so I started offering these services to whoever wanted or needed it. I've kinda shoved this interest for Graphic Design in the back burner for awhile as I wasn't confident enough to have my work out for the public to see. So now, I'm kicking my fear of judgement aside and just doing everything I can to get to where I want to be. yolo. 

Anyway, enough rambling, I wanted to give a quick shout out to Revolve Clothing for carrying the most loved item in my household. Brixton my beloved hat. I've always loved a good hat, but never had any luck with "one size fits all" sizing. I just have a big head. Not figuratively, but literally. #notashamed.  It's a rare when I find a hat that fits so I was so excited when I found out that they carry different sizes! Thank you Brixton! 

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!