4.03.2014

Sheinside Wishlist - 3 outfits

When I'm not at the mall, you can find me on my computer browsing through online stores. I found SheInside, a HUGE  online store where you can find pretty much anything in the fashion department at a decent price. I thought that sharing my wish list would share the variety of styles that they have. I managed to narrow down three outfits from the site.

The Boyfriend


Yep, destroyed denim and a white tee had to be a part of this post. I never say no to denim, a white tee, or a leather jacket. I can't say it enough, it's an essential to have! To spice up the outfit, I paired it with a transparent clutch and a bright necklace. I love the idea of a transparent clutch, as it would probably make me organize my clutch more often and keep my garbage out….maybe. 

Left to Right: 

Boho Vibe
I loved the simplicity and the details of this dress. The pleats, the beads, the lace, a great combination for a feminine look. I wanted to keep the look simple but I couldn't say no to this headpiece and the ring. It was just the perfect addition to create the boho vibe I wanted. You can also add a black leather jacket with this if the weather isn't warm enough. 

Left to Right: 

Feminine Chic

Saving the best for last, I had to have this skirt in my wish list. The colour and the layers are just perfect together. You could pair this with pretty much anything. Dressed up or dressed down. White converse with a tee or heels and a simple white blouse. I can just think of a million ways to wear this. 
The combo that I created would be a perfect combo for a casual day out with some friends! 

Left to Right: 

4 comments:

  1. If some one needs expert view concerning blogging then i propose him/her to pay a visit this webpage,
    Keep up the fastidious job.

    my web page: Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis ()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This may be a little late, but just seen your comment. Thank you so much! xx

      Ana

      Delete
  2. I love the feminine chic outfit - that trench is so classic and pretty!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!