1.23.2014

Shady Blue



Head wrap, sweater: Forever21
Pants: H&M
Jacket: Zara

I never thought I'd be one to wear head wraps as my head is too big to fit most. #firstworldproblems.
This one was gifted to me by my sister who showed me how to wear it with my hair down at first. Let me tell you, you can add this to the list of things I can't do. Although, that didn't really stop me as I really do love the colour and velvet texture! I just kept playing around with different hairstyles and found that the hairstyle in the photo suited me out of all of the ones I tried. Another factor that can affect the look of this is the outfit you wear. If anyone out there has a tutorial on ways to wear a head wrap, leave me your link or even a comment on how you would style it. xx 

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!