10.06.2013

Cali Adventure 2013

If you follow me on instagram, you probably already know that I was in sunny California a couple weeks ago with my husband.
There's so much that I want to share with you guys but I don't even know where to start. Our main purpose to visit there was to see my grandparents, but you can't go to LA and not stop by their main attractions! We went to Disneyland, Universal Studios, and LA downtown. We wanted to go everywhere, try everything, but we had very limited time. Like for instance, I wanted to go to Nordstrom since we don't have any in Canada, but was literally in and out of the store because we didn't get there in time.

We have so many photos but just selected a few to show. Looking at these make me want to go back there again! 
   

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!