7.06.2013

Easy Breezy







Jeans: JoeFresh | Blouse: BCBG | Shoes: MelissaCampana | Pouch: IpsyGlamBag

I've been wearing a lot of colorful prints lately and just staying away from black. This blouse in particular screams spring and summer to me. Instead of pairing it with my regular black jeans, I threw on a pair of white jeans to brighten it up even more.

This is pretty much what my husband and I have been up to, taking walks around our neighbourhood and just enjoying the sunny days. When we go for walks, I don't like to take big bulky bags so I grabbed my leopard ipsy glam bag to throw in my necessities. I don't know about you, but I feel like leopard prints are so fun to pair with other prints.





3 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit, so light and cheerful. Its perfect for summer! :)

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I like your outfit, the jeans look amazing on you.
    Great blog by the way :)
    Have a nice day doll!

    ❥Johanna
    htto://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!